Saturday, December 4, 2010

The new TV channel / newspaper to be launched soon

I am launching a niche media house (TV/newspaper).....CVs invited for all levels from like-minded journos..... Salary: Commission based , walk-in at office HQ at Dalal Street.

Sharing the vision and for the news channel and newspaper(in Roman-Hindi):

Log news ke naam per dhandha karte hain, main dhandhe ke naam per NEWS karunga;

Loktantra ke chauthe stambh ki aar mein, saare priviledges ko USE karunga;

Mudde samajhne ke naam per, usoolon ka jamkar ABUSE karunga;

Apna kaam banata ho to apne channel per khabar ko accept, nahi to REFUSE karunga;

Apne faayde ke liye mudde ko khabar banaker bar-bar RE-USE karunga;

Apni jeb garam ker, khabaron ko escalate ya DIFFUSE karunga;

Desh aur samaj ki patrakar ke roop mein itni sewa karke, political nafa-nuksan CHOOSE karunga;

Pahle to Padmshree, aur phir Rajyasabha ki seat ke liye her journalistic priviledge ka MISUSE karunga;

Log news ke naam per dhandha karte hain, main dhandhe ke naam per NEWS karunga!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rajeet
    So you want to join all the so called big shots, Barakha, Vir Rajdeep etc. etc. - who is not included? Actually you want to be even more - like those who won and control channels of such anchors.
    Hey! Wish you all the good luck.
    Nothing that surprising! din't you know that most people already knew well what our anchors and editors are up-to. Seeing them every day so loud and so rude to every one except for certain of their own cronies or those who pay their channels via ads etc. and with such manipulative style of anchoring is indeed a torture. But compulsion is that is the only way one can get news.
    Still as some body was remarking- even if every one knows that there may be nudity in a room locked with two people with illicit relationship, seeing via keyhole inside the room is different. That is exactly what seems to have happened.
    Hey! we are waiting at the opposite end if you reverse the direction do try to meet us.
    My hubpage/blog is

    http://hubpages.com/profile/soumyasrajan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for your reaction my dear friend...its rather the opposite. Will shortly write in more detail. BTW, what's your first name and how did you find me? Warmest,

    Rajeet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rajeet,
    First of all answer this question-

    Did Neera Radia call you ever? ,

    If your answer is no, then forget to become biggi of this bad bad and big world of News Industry. Ganda hai par dhandha hai yeh.

    Jai Hind

    Khushdeep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your response to my comment Rajeet. I do not recall how I found you, I think it was via comment by you. Soumyasrajan is not my real name I use this for writing. Let us be in touch via comment, email etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just read your profile. Quite impressive. Looks like you work a lot for government, NGO etc. as well as big media companies. Wish you all the good luck.
    How about becoming serious about creating a good channel some thing opposite of what you describe in this article - I think that must have been your desire? Think about doing it? Let us meet some time. I live mostly in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will call you Saumyas, if that is okay with you. Thanks for your complement. I am just attempting to use media for social good. I do believe that there is a serious viewer class for such channel, but not many channels. That's why after so many years with news channels, I do not wish to go back there, and exploring my career options post CWG elsewhere. Please keep in touch. My mobile numbers are on linkedin/facebook as well as google.

    Warmest,

    Rajeet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khushdeep ji thanks for your post, but if you get Mukesh Ambani's cell, pl pass it on . I want to give him a missed call. If he calls me back, I will be bigger than Prabhu Chawla!!!

    ReplyDelete